Media Appearance and Press Interviews
The news on our ICSE 2017 were spread around the world and was broadcasted more than 100 times. Sample of interviews:
- Invited keynote at the 9th annual forum of Mutual Aid Alberta, May 2018.
- IMDEA Software Institute, “Analytical Release Management for Mobile Apps", Madrid, Spain, May 2018.
- University of Aalto, “CORRESPOND: Collaborative First Response for Mass Emergencies", Helsinki, Finland, May 2018.
- Dagstuhl Seminar, Automatic Quality Assurance and Release (18122), “Lehman’s Law of Growth a Challenge for Release Management", Dagsthul, Germany, April 2018.
- RE Silver Jubilee “Requirements Engineering in Society" invite talk for celebrating 25th years of Requirements RE, Lisbon, Portugal, 2017
- “Crowdsourced Exploration of Mobile App Features", The 52nd CREST Open Workshop on Predictive Models in Software Engineering: Measures, Models and Benchmarks, London, England, 2017
- Dagsthul Seminar (16053), “Delta analysis to detect feature locations", Dagsthul, Germany, 2016.
- “From Calgary to Saarbrucken with Gandhi and Washington", CISPA, University of Saarland, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2016
- “Release Management in Mobile app stores", NII Shonan Seminar 070 on Mobile App Store Analytics, invited talk and participation, Shonan, Japan, 2015
“Mining Release Cycles in the Android App Store”, The 36th CREST Open Workshop on App Store Analysis, London, England, 2014
Invited speaker at “successful graduate students around you”; Schulich School of Engineering, Calgary, Canada, 2014
- Nayebi, M; Ruhe, G.; Maalej, W. (2017); tutorial on “From Mining to Planning", RE2017. [More information]
- Nayebi, M (2017) “Which version should be released to the app Store?", International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Toronto, Canada
- Nayebi, M (2017) “Predicting the Vector Impact of Change – \An Industrial Case Study at Brightsquid", International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Toronto, Canada
- Nayebi, M (2017) “Crowdsourced Exploration of Mobile App Features", 39th International Conference of Software Engineering (ICSE), Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nayebi, M (2014); “Analytical Open Innovation for Value-Optimized Service Portfolio Planning”, ICSOB 2014, Paphos, Cyprus
Nayebi, M (2010); " Fold different orthogonal boxes with the same pattern: Pattern specification“; third international origami conference, Tehran, Iran